Payment via Net Banking
Currently, around 55+ leading PSUs and Private Banks are integrated.
|Retail Internet Banking|
|Yes bank||Karnataka Bank|
|Central Bank of India||DBS Bank Ltd|
|DCB Bank Limited||IndusInd Bank|
|Shamrao Vithal Co-op. Bank Ltd||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank|
|Catholic Syrian Bank||IDBI Bank|
|Saraswat Bank||Bandhan Bank|
|Indian Bank||Bank Of Baroda (Retail)|
|South indian Bank||Dhanlaxmi Bank|
|Janata Sahakari Bank||IDFC Bank|
|Cosmos Bank||Standard Chartered Bank|
|Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait||Canara Bank|
|Punjab National Bank (Retail)||Corporation Bank|
|Syndicate Bank||Airtel Payments Bank|
|Andhra Bank||RBL Bank|
|Ujjivan Small Finance Bank||Suryoday Small Finance Bank Ltd|
|Jammu and kashmir Bank||Bank Of Baroda|
|Punjab National Bank||State Bank of India|
|Punjab And Sind Bank||Ujjivan Small Finance Bank|
|RBL Bank||Citi Bank India|
|Corporate Internet Banking|
|Bank Of Baroda (Corporate)|
|Retail Internet Banking & Corporate Internet Banking|
|Lakshmi Vilas Bank|
|Bank Of India|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Indian Overseas Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra|
|United Bank of India|
|City Union Bank|
|Karur Vysya Bank|
|Union Bank of India|
1. Buyer selects invoice and proceeds to make payment through Net Banking / Debit Card.
2. Buyer is redirected to the CCAvenue billing page for billing, shipping and payment.
3. On submission of transaction information, CCAvenue initiates the authorization process.
4. Once receiving the authorization status from the bank, CCAvenue responds back to ICICI escrow Account and the e-NAM website with the transaction status.
5. In Net Banking/Debit card payment transaction fee will be null (no transaction charges)
Minimum Time for Net Banking/Debit card is T+2 Working Days.